Why Choose Culture Care Landscaping?
1. WE CARE
People • Process • Product
- 20 years in business in Kamloops.
- 20+ people on staff each season.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers.
2. YEAR ROUND YARD CARE
- SPRING: Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Aerating, Power Raking, Yard Clean-ups, Irrigation System Start-ups.
- SUMMER: Lawn Maintenance, Irrigation System Installations, Landscape Installations (Softscape and Hardscape).
- FALL: Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Yard Clean-ups, Irrigation System Blow-outs.
- WINTER: Snow Removal.
3. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
We value our employees and offer not only appropriate wages and great benefits, but also human dignity and respect. We appreciate employee input into the everyday workings of the company.
4. CUSTOMER RELATIONS
We provide friendly, personalized service. Due to our employee retention and high work standards, we are able to provide not only quality finished products, but also great customer service.
Our company has been a thriving business since 2001. Most of our employees have worked in the landscaping industry locally for many years as well. We hold memberships in various industry and community organizations and maintain business integrity with the government insurance agencies and WCB at all times.
IT PAYS TO HAVE A PROFESSIONALLY-LANDSCAPED YARD
According to the Journal of Environmental Horticulture, the characteristics of your home’s landscaping can greatly improve the property’s real estate value, in addition to exponentially decreasing the time it takes for a house to sell.
|ELEMENT||INCREASE IN REAL ESTATE VALUE|
|Tree covered lot||Adds 2-9%|
|A single tree||Adds 2%|
|Hedges, patios, walls, landscaped curbs||Adds 2-4% each|
|Sophisticated landscape design||Adds 5-10%|
|Improving average landscaping to excellent quality||Adds 10% to resale price|
|Each dollar invested in upgrading a landscape||Returns $1.35|